I’m Rosie and welcome to my little blog.
Instead of writing a massive paragraph about who I am, enjoy 26 facts about me (my age) and every year I’ll add a new one. Enjoy!
- I have a chicken pox scar on the left side of my face, I think it’s super cute.
- My favorite T.V. show is Supernatural and I think it’s quite problematic.
- Red wine solves all problems.
- I have terrible anxiety and spend most of my worrying over things that may or may not ever happen.
- I love cats so much that I got a cat tattoo on my left shoulder.
- I saw a speech therapist as a child and while at college.
- Tattooed underneath right shoulder blade are the lyrics “I’m not afraid to keep on living, I’m not afraid to walk this world alone.” from My Chemical Romance’s Famous Last Words.
- I love reading; I own too many books.
- I can be fairly awkward around people I don’t know too well and become massively weird when I do get to know them.
- I believe in the Black Lives Matter movement and want to end white privilege.
- I am an intersectional feminist.
- I use to have 14 piercings.
- Dogs terrify me.
- Lana Del Rey is my queen, I worship her.
- My favorite genre of books is YA/NA Dystopian/Science Fiction/Fantasy.
- Last year I read 76 books.
- I have a degree in Film Studies and Media Production. I wish I had done creative writing instead.
- Making coffee is my thing.
- I gave up smoking on 1st October 2017
- I have 3 half sisters from my dad’s side.
- My 21st birthday was spent with my mum in New York City.
- My best friends are my family.
- Phone calls are my worst nightmare.
- I enjoy being alone (most of the time).
- The Dark Knight is my all time favorite film.
- Supporting LGBT+ rights to the very end.